SALE OF DIPLOMA ADMISSION FORMS FOR 2015/2016
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that admission
forms for Diploma programmes at Meridian Pre-University for 2015-2016 academic year are now on
Candidates should have a minimum of four (4) passes in SSCE, WASSCE, SHS, GCE O Level. Matured
students: 20 years and above.
Foreign students may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those
mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
1 year (2 semesters)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons can obtain application forms:
1. Download the form, fill and submit it to email@example.com. Or print the form, fill and
mail to Meridian Pre-University, P.O. Box KB 781 Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana.
2. You can also submitted it to the Acadamic Office of Meridian Pre-University at Odorkor, opposite
Gloryland Hotel, Accra, Ghana.
3. Check that all the relevant sections of the form have been filled. If any necessary information is
omitted, the application process may be slowed down. Send all supporting documents with your
application form eg. results slips, transcript and two passport size pictures.
4. All documents should be supplied in English. If ones transcripts and other documents are not in
English, we must receive official independent translations. Attach two endorsed passport photographs
to your application and retain a copy of your entire application form.
5. Contact Meridian Pre-University in Accra, Ghana on telephone
+233 (0) 24 256 1005/ +233 (0) 57 516 1005
The application fee is GH¢50.00 for nationals and $50.00 for international applicants. All fees are
payable strictly by Bankers draft in favour of Meridian Pre-University.
Morning, Mid-morning, Evening, Weekends.
Our Mission,Vision & Values
News & Events
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM